Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Some answers i need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As i write this chapter my mind is in serious complextions, a CHILLNESS that is streaming through my spine; nervousness that i can sense and can see in my shivering hands. "What will happen??" i am thinking right now. A fear is silently approaching as i am having a deeper look at my relations.



Not many i have people really connected to me, not that lucky ever. A few to consider but had lot of personalities roaming around me besides who continously approches me, had a hang around for some cruical moments of my life and then ruthly left me in the oceans of deep misories after taking advantages from mine, playing with my mind. The actions of those not only create ambush in mind but compell to look upon, may be having hundered thoughts over the so called TRUE RELATIONS.

A few factors i think in my life contributed heavily for today's senario. Its not like that i was always be left out child in my early days, may be had lot of people around me that time to care as in most cases. But as i grow, things changes. Me always is a reserve personality, not public to all but at times not hesitate to try new relations, always keen to understand other while having close look at my heart doors'. Me always voluntire to sum up common problems even it demands cruel stakes. But i think that is loop hole perhaps i had in my nature which other usually played upon and taking advantages of my never say NO habit.

But then this is how life is. Many Worse a few BEAUTIES. Never really cared about those unwanteds. Perhaps if i know my loop wholes can very well guess what other is up to. But then i am not the only smarter over here. Situation arises when some to whom i allowed to enter in my mind, touch my deep thoughts, plays the ruthless game. And as i write and look upon perhaps there are some really recognised personalities who venture this mind games amd then left me broken by there action. Perhaps me sometimes thought this is result of my sins i commited in life. But today when i looked upon in broder prospectes came to know it is not for those as i have pretty balanced relation with nature like TIT for TAT type. But then not only this thing but others not done wrong and commited strong bond left me unrecognise like they never know me

Then why is this all happening to me?? Why people usually plays upon me?? and as i mentioned earlier their ruthless events left certain doubts with strong fear in my mind when i thought of my little left realtions. Doubts that ARE THEY TRUE TO ME and my biggest fare of BECAME ALONE IN END. SO today may be i will put some personalities into deep regretions of being with me; having RISK of AWFUL OUTCOMES, want to ask all those who RECOGANIZE me Friend, Amigo, Brother and with any relation they are connected to me, ARE YOU ALL REALLY LAST FOREVER WITH ME?? Its not like that i am demanding you all to hang around me but WHAT THIS PERSON DEMAND IS SHARE RECOGNISTION FOR ALL LIFE. thats only the BIGGEST "little" thing i expected from all those to whom i connected and now DEMANDS MY ANSWERS.

And while i am ending this, sending clear messages to all personalities around me that this person is not keen to have anykind of TIME PASS RELATIONs. Enough is enough. One should clearly know that me believe in the LONG LASTING BONDS. And for those for whom i really knows will prove upon this mark just want to say that perhaps in life not always words will do the magics rather YOUR ACTIONS WILL GIVE STRENGTH TO THE LOVE AND BOND WE SAHRE.
ARE you all upto this?? will you all do this for this COMMON GUY??

PLS ANSWER THESE!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Vishal Sharma said...

Bro this is called life. We are brought up to think that people are good and world is a nice place to be in but the reality actually sucks! U cant be vulnerable to anyone. No one but you are responsible for your social image. Be solid, smack them back!

Neeraj said...

But Bro this is not about smacking the odd ones. Do you think i will still with odd butchers?? Its about finding the ways how we all can strengthen our bond and continously making each other feel like perhaps by our strong actions and not the polite words.

ritu said...

bhar mein jaye duniya...to hell wid them who try to betrayed u...smack them out of ur life and march ahead! samje!